Qty6-15 Automatic Hydraulic Concrete Block Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: QTY6-15
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydroforming
- PLC: Siemens
- Vibrating Force: 70kn
- Mould: Customized
- Weight: 11.5ton
- Trademark: SEI
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 8464909000
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Power: 31kw
- Cycle Time: 15-20s
- Workshop: 500m2
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wood
- Origin: Beijing
This machine is multi-functional and high technology. It can produce standard bricks, hollow blocks, perforated bricks, paving bricks with high density, high strength and accurate size.
1. Crank-link mechanism is employed in this concrete brick making machine, it transmits the circular motion of the crank into the straight reciprocating motion of the mobile fame, this ensures the pallets moving smoothly and transmitting products stably.
2. The upper and lower slider are made of thick plates. The sleeve of column connects with the slider by screw, which makes it is convenient to change the copper bushing.
3. Special material feeding system, using forced arch breaking, 360 degree rotation broken arch play a secondary role, skip spindle asynchronous interaction, material feeding is fast and even.
4. PLC and the touch screen are produced by Siemens, Germany. One electronic control cabinet control both the block making machine and the stacker, which makes it easier to operate and perform failure diagnoses.
5. We use the swing link as the movement parts of the stacker. This transmits the circular motion of the swing stem into the straight reciprocating motion of the mobile frame, so the pallets will uniformly accelerate and move smoothly.
6. It use imported hydraulic main parts and sealing parts from Taiwan ASHUN, hydraulic components using high dynamic performance proportional valve, according to different work required, it can adjust oil quantity and pressure to control of the key components of the action accurately.
7. The machine frame is welded by using special thick-walled rectangle welding method. The transmission shaft and gears are made of alloy steel which makes them much stronger and more durable.
8. The lifting motor of the stacker employs the motor with cone-form motors, the lifting chain using 16A chains which can bear weight up to 6T. The machine plate is welded by special thick-walled rectangle welding method, which makes the machine plate more stable.
9. The machine frame is made of special thick steel rectangle by welding techniques, thus it is strong, durable and can resist vibration. We use the steel produced by famous steel manufacturer Shougang Group, The service life of main machine is more than ten years.
10. This brick making machine is multi-functional and high technology. It can produce standard bricks, hollow blocks, perforated bricks, paving bricks with high density, high strength and accurate size. Different types of color paving bricks, grass bricks and curbstone all can be made just by adding color materials feeding device.
|1||QTY6-15 Brick Making Machine||Brick making Automatically||1|
|2||Automatic brick conveyor machine||Delivery the finished wet bricks||1|
|3||Automatic pallet feeder||Feed bamboo pallet automatically||1|
|4||Hydraulic unit||Offer hydraulic press for whole line||1|
|5||Control system (German Siemens)||Control the whole line(brick machine, concrete mixer, etc)||1|
|6||Belt Conveyor||Deliver the raw material to main brick machine||1|
|7||Elevator / Lowerator||Stacking the pallet one by one||1|
|8||JS500 Mixer||Mixing raw materials||1|
|9||Manual hydraulic forklift||Deliver the finished product to curing room||2|
|10||Free Mould||To make different size and shape bricks by changing moulds||1|
|Items||Size(mm)||pcs/mould||Cycle Time||Production capacity|
|Raw Material||Sand. Cement. Fly ash. Concrete. Boiler slag. Mountain flour. Industrial Waste|