1. The lifter adjusting the working plate brings much more accuracy and swiftness. The discharging mouth is used to dispose the remaining raw materials, which make the skip car plate clean and tidy and avoids the easy damage of the oil cylinder piston rod of the skip car.
2. Crank-link mechanism is employed . It transmits the circular motion of the crank into the straight reciprocating motion of the mobile fame, this ensures the pallets moving smoothly and transmitting products stably.
3. The upper and lower slider are made of thick plates. The column sleeve and the slider is connected by screw, which makes it is convenient to change the copper bushing.
4. The synchronous demoulding system which is driven by gears and chains makes the two demoulding cylinder work synchronous and the moulds move stably.
5. There are tree cylinders on the upper mold . The middle one assures the lifting speeding and the other two on both sides ensures the pressure of the upper mould.
6. As for the movement parts of the stacker, we use the swing link. This transmits the circular motion of the swing stem into the straight reciprocating motion of the mobile frame. The pallets will uniformly accelerate and move smoothly, which makes it much easier to operate.
7. PLC and the touching screen are products from Siemens, Germany. One electronic control cabinet control both the block making machine and the stacker, which makes it easier so operate and perform failure diagnosis.
8. The hydraulic units uses Youshun, Taiwan, which ensures the good performance of the machine.
9. The machine frame is welded by using special thick-walled rectangle welding method. The transmission shaft and gears and made of alloy steel which makes them much stronger and more durable.
10. The lifting motor of the stacker employs the motor with cone-form motors , the lifting chain using 16A chains which can bear weight up to 6T. The machine plate is welded by using special thick-walled rectangle welding method, which makes the machine plate more stable.
11. Charging skip orbit is suspended on the assistant machine frame. The charging skip is equipped with eight traveling wheels. Among them, the four triangle rollers above the skip are used to avoid the skip from swinging, and the another four flat rollers below are used to avoid the skip from jumping in the course of vibration and also avoid the raw materials from leaking.
1. Floor area: 6000m 2 (500m 2 for production, 800m2 for warehouse, 100m2 for office and 4600m2 for the site ground)
2. Workers: 6 Technical Specifications Items of investment
| Production Capacity|| Standard brick 240*115*53mm 36 pcs/mould|
| Hollow block 390*190*190mm 6pcs/mould|
| Road brick 0.55m2 /mould|
| Cycle time|| 15-20S|
| Shift output|| Standard brick 240*115*53mm 69120 pcs/8 hours|
| Hollow block 390*190*190mm 11520 pcs/8 hours|
| Road brick 960m2 /8 hours|
| Vibrating force|| 70 KN|
| Power|| 31 KW|
| Pallet Size|| 940x830x25mm|
| Weight|| 11.5 T|
| Dimensions|| 2850x2200x2850mm|
| Component of production line||Quantity|
| QTY 6-16 Block Making Machine||1|
| Automatic brick conveyor machine||1|
| Automatic pallet feeder||1|
| Hydraulic unit||1|
| Control system(German Siemens)||1|
| Belt ConveyerII||1|
| JS500 Mixer||1|
| Free mould ||1|
| Manual hydraulic forklift ||2|